Friday, March 2, 2012

Last House Productions' Neptune

As you may have heard by now, I've volunteered to help some dear friends of mine with their first feature production, Neptune. I've been doing some fundraising consulting and other various tasks such as event planning, marketing, donating baking services...and I'm having a blast. 

I've read the script for Neptune and I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful the story is. I've seen Last House's other productions - The Bully, I Want You To Know, Are You the Walkers? - I've even seen some of the low-budget stuff they made when they were in their very young 20's. The talent of writers Derek Kimball (Portland, ME) and Matt Konkel (Milwaukee, WI) is inspiring and I feel honored that they have allowed me to take part in making their art come to life. 

We're currently in the midst of an IndieGoGo Campaign and the support we've received so far is jaw-dropping. Folks are so just so generous and understand the value of independent film. We can't make the film without the help of others and I encourage you to check out our IndieGoGo Campaign page which includes a gorgeous teaser for Neptune and a great synopsis of the film - you can visit the page by clicking the image below! I hope you'll consider donating $10-$20 to this beautiful artistic endeavor and if you live in Maine and are interested in getting involved, leave a note in the comments and I'll get in touch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment